29th - 30th JUNE (Thu.-Fri.)
TIME: 10:00 - 17:00
Venue: Palace of Culture and Science (PKiN)
Exhibition, Business Forum and Meetings – admission free
On behalf of Korean governmental trade and investment promotion agency and Commercial section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Poland, I am delighted to invite you to
the Korean EXPO Warsaw 2017 (Jun 29th – 30th, 2017)
taking place at the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw.
Korean EXPO Warsaw 2017 will present unparalleled opportunities of relationship building, learning, and networking
to enhance participants’ global business strategies.
Around 70 Exhibitors will show case cutting edge technologies
and innovative products. Participants will also have a chance to have B2B meetings with potential business partners among the exhibitors. At the Korea-Poland Business Partnership Forum, participants will learn from global corporate leaders, the most effective way to leverage Korea as a strategic business partner. Come and join us in celebrating the best of Korea!
Consumer product, Home appliances
Medical devices, Industrial equipment
Information Technologies, Electronics, and Electrical Devices
(June 29th, 11:30 - 12:00, Palace of Culture and Science)
- Attended by VIP's including Ministers of Poland and Korea
• Networking Dinner for Exhibitors & Buyers (June 29th, Intercontinental Hotel in Warsaw)
- hosted by the president of KOTRA
• Exhibition (June 29th-30th) - Around 70 Korean best companies approved by Korean government.
• B to B Meeting (June 29th-30th) - Pre-arranged with exhibitors each day.